6 Reasons to Get an IPL Photofacial
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, and Nearby Nevada
June 17, 2021
Are you looking for a way to achieve smooth and glowing skin? Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photorejuvenation might be the perfect solution.
Also called a photofacial, this popular treatment stimulates collagen and elastin to improve common skin concerns. Here are six reasons to add IPL to your beauty routine:
- It works where you need it: Most people venture into the world of IPL with a facial treatment. However, they may not know that it can also be used on the neck, chest, hands, and legs. Talk to our team about IPL for total body rejuvenation.
- Pigmentation issues don’t stand a chance: IPL is the gold standard for addressing excess pigmentation. It helps to erase age spots, sunspots, freckles, melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and similar concerns.
- It targets a wide range of complexion problems: IPL doesn’t stop at treating pigmentation. It’s known to work well on flushing and redness, scars, fine lines and wrinkles, vascular lesions, and even mild sagging. Ask our team if IPL treatments can help with your specific concerns.
- There’s no downtime: Some skin rejuvenation services leave you peeling and red for days. However, an IPL session requires no such downtime. You might look like you have a slight sunburn or just finished a workout. Otherwise, you should be able to return to your routine right away.
- You can enjoy significant results: IPL photofacials really work! Most patients experience a noticeable improvement in the tone and texture of their skin. Keep in mind that you may need two to six treatments for optimal results based on the conditions you want to address.
- It’s often less expensive than the alternatives: IPL treatments can be more affordable than other light-based devices and lasers that are designed to improve the same skin concerns. You can also take advantage of our financing options to help pay for your appointments.
TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN FOR SUMMER
Learn more about getting gorgeous skin with IPL photofacials. Call 702-369-1001 to schedule a complimentary consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Stephen Miller. Our practice welcomes patients from Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, and nearby areas of Nevada.
Category: Non-Surgical Rejuvenation