Gynecomastia – Male Chest Sculpting in Las Vegas NV
Indications for Male Breast Reduction:
- Enlarged, female-like breasts in boys or men.
Intended Result of a Male Breast Reduction:
- To reduce the size of the breasts.
- To feel better about one’s physical appearance.
- To improve overall self-image.
Gynecomastia Reduction Procedure Description:
- The doctor will use liposuction and/or excision to remove the excess glandular tissue.
Length of Procedure:
- A male breast reduction can take from one to three hours depending on the complexity of the procedure.
- This surgery is done on an outpatient basis with general anesthesia. You will be able to rest following your surgery in the comfort of your own home.
Recovery & Aftercare:
- Patients may experience some degree of bruising, swelling and tenderness.
- Bed rest the day of surgery.
- Limited activity for the next two days following surgery.
- Avoid strenuous activities for about two to three weeks.
- Return to work in about one week.
- Liposuction or a tummy tuck may be used in conjunction with surgery to remove excess fat around the breast and enhance the overall contour of the new breasts. *Please discuss this option with plastic surgeon Stephen Miller.
Submit your review