Botox Cosmetic Injections
Indications for Botox Cosmetic:
- Dynamic wrinkles and expression lines about the face usually caused by years of laughing, smiling, and frowning.
- To temporarily eliminate the appearance of crow’s feet, worry lines, frown lines, and laugh lines found around the eyes and forehead.
- To reduce the signs of aging and improve overall self image.
- Using a very small needle, a controlled amount of is injected into the muscles of the areas of concern. is a nerve impulse “blocker” that binds to nerve endings and prevents the release of chemical transmitters that activate muscles.
Length of Procedure:
- This procedure is performed in the comfort of Dr. Miller’s office and takes less than an hour. No sedation is required.
- Injections need to be repeated every 3 to 6 months to maintain the desired result.
Botox Cosmetic Recovery & Aftercare:
- Patients may experience some degree of bruising, swelling and tenderness.
- You will need to keep your head elevated for three hours following your injection and keep your activities light for that day.
- Las Vegas Botox Injections are deemed cosmetic in nature; therefore they are not covered by insurance. If you need any assistance you can view our affordable financing options.